Think the silly season means it’s time to throw your running shoes in the wardrobe and put your feet up for a few weeks?
Wrong! Staying active over the holidays is crucial for your long-term run fitness and being able to achieve your running goals in 2019.
It’s just one of the reasons we want YOU to join our exclusive and FREE 21 day Twilight Summer Challenge.
Click Here To Register Now
Research shows it can take around 21 days to create positive habits.
And we know the summer holidays can be a time for your running to wane.
It’s one key reason we’re launching the 21 day Twilight Summer Challenge, as well as opening up registrations to our AMAZING UQ Twilight Run 2019!
What you’ll get as a Twilight Summer Challenger:
When you sign up to the free challenge you’ll get daily tips from the running experts and be part of an incredible tribe to keep you motivated over Christmas.
It will help you hit the ground running with your training goals for 2019.
You’ll stay energised amid all the social engagements, reduce holiday stress and come away feeling like a stronger and more versatile runner.
You’ll get exclusive access to our private Twilight Summer Challenger Facebook community, where we’ll help you:
- stay inspired with daily physical and mental tips and challenges
- connect with an incredible community about the triumphs and tribulations of being part of the challenge
- set and smash your personal goals.
When and how does it kick off? With a party with SANTA of course!
To celebrate the launch of the Twilight Summer Challenge and the opening of super early bird UQ Twilight Run 2019 registrations on 8 December, intraining Running Centre is throwing a free Christmas bash for the whole community.
From 1pm on Saturday 8 December at our Milton Store, our launch party will be jam packed with:
- A special visit from Santa (2–4pm): The man with the white whiskers will be parking his sleigh on the roof and donning his running shoes. Bring the kids (young and old) and let him know what’s on your wishlist!
- Free 15 min consults with our intraining Running Clinic podiatrists, physiotherapists and coaches: Our expert running specialists will make sure you’re in the BEST shape to tackle the challenge
- Prizes: Christmas will come early for a lucky guest—all launch party attendees will go into a draw to win a pair of running shoes. There may also be some other sneaky deals 😉
- Hear from experts and runners: Get all the tips and tricks from a panel of experienced and everyday runners about things to consider when participating in challenges and race events like Twilight
- Special VIP guests: Top secret. You don’t want to miss them…
We can’t wait to see you there!
- When: Saturday 8 December
- Time: 1–5pm
- Where: intraining Running Centre, 33 Park Road, Milton
Don’t forget to sign up to register for the challenge here.